Welcome to the Rolf Institute certified Rolfing®, or Structural Integration® Practice of Feryl Webster, Certified Rolfer®. My practice is conveniently located in downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. If you want to find out more about my Rolfing® practice in the Colorado Springs area, or just Rolfing® in general, you've come to the right place!
Appointments begin at 9 am and the last of the day starts at 4:30 pm.
Sessions last from 80 to 90 minutes.
$100 per session.
A discount of 10% applies to 10-session packages when paid upfront at the 1st session.
Who can benefit from Rolfing®?
Almost everyone can derive some benefit from Rolfing®. Some examples are:
- Post surgery recovery
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgeries
- Shoulder Replacement
- Other orthopedic procedures
- Reduction from scar tissue for any surgery including:
- Gall Bladder
- Masectomy, Lumpectomy
- Scoliosis Reduction and/or Elimination
- Accident / injury recovery
- Arthritis pain reduction
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Computer Work – administrative/clerical workers
- Grocery or check out clerks, cashiers
- Construction workers
- Hi-Tech workers i.e. computer programmers, engineers
- Stress Reduction
- Improve Athletic Performance
- To help offset the affects of aging
- Increase Flexibility and Coordination